At On Track Freight Systems, we strive to make shipping your linen and textiles easy, affordable, and hassle free. Since we’ve opened our doors back in 1991, we have remained laser focused on our mission: to provide consistent, on-time service at the most competitive price in the industry. During this period, we have gained volumes of experience and exclusive knowledge regarding shipping products within the linen and textile industry.
We offer a full suite of logistics and shipping solutions designed to efficiently move your linen and textile products from your facility to the destination. Because we have two strategically-placed warehouses in New York and New Jersey, we are able to offer fast, overnight, next-day shipping for linen and textiles within the metro area.
If you need LTL or FTL shipping outside of this area, we offer a range of options via our dedicated logistics department and strategic partnerships. No matter where you need to ship, the team at On Track Freight Systems will help your freight get there in the most efficient manner possible. Contact us today to request your free quote.
Next Day Linen, Fabrics & Textile Freight in New York and New Jersey
On Track Freight Systems offer linen and textile manufacturers fast, overnight, next day shipping for the entire New York and New Jersey Metro. With same-day pick up, we’ll arrive at your facility to retrieve your shipment and deliver it to the desired location the following day. Specifically, our coverage area for overnight, next-day textile and linen shipping includes:
- The Bronx, Staten Island, Rockland, and Westchester, including zip codes 103-109
- NJ – All points in New Jersey, including zip codes 070-079, 080-089
- Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island, including zip codes 110-118
- Manhattan, including zip codes 100-102
We also offer a robust inventory of state-of-the-art equipment designed to meet your needs, including:
- Single Axle and Tandem Tractors
- 28, 48 and 53-foot trailers
- 24 and 26-foot straight trucks
- Lift gates
Fast LTL Shipping for Linen, Fabric and Textile Freight
LTL or less-than-truckload freight shipping is used when your shipment is smaller and doesn’t require the entire use of the whole trailer. In most instances, LTL freight of linen and textiles will weigh anywhere between 150 pounds up to 15,000 pounds. When you ship LTL with On Track Freight Systems, you will only pay for the part of the truck that you use, while other shippers pay for the remaining space on the truck.
Why Ship Linen, Fabric, and Textile LTL Freight with On Track?
A few of the top benefits of shipping LTL with On Track include:
- Cost savings. Shipping LTL with On Track for your linen, fabric, and textiles can be less expensive than alternatives thanks to competitive shipping rates.
- Overnight, next-day delivery. All linen, fabric, and textile freight shipped in the New York and New Jersey metro area shipment will be delivered the next day!
- Real-time tracking. It helps simplify planning and streamline manufacturing workflows.
In addition, shipping LTL with On Track Freight System opens the door to a range of available services for LTL freight to best meet your unique needs, such as:
- Lift gate service
- Interior delivery
- Residential deliver
- After-hours delivery or pickup
- Weekend delivery or pickup
- Specialized hazmat solutions
- And more!
Full Truckload Freight Shipping for Linen, Fabrics, and Textile
While LTL may be an ideal solution for many linen, fabric, and textile manufacturers, it may not be the most economical for larger or heavier shipments. And to accommodate your transportation and trucking needs in the most economical way possible, we offer robust full truckload (FTL) freight shipping. With FTL, the entire truckload or trailer will be dedicated to you and your fabrics, clothes, and/or textiles.
Why Ship Linen, Fabric, and Textile FTL Freight with On Track?
By partnering with On Track Freight Systems for FTL solutions, you’ll enjoy:
- Faster delivery times. Because there is typically one pickup and one drop off, we can deliver your freight quicker.
- More economic. Don’t pay shipping for several smaller shipments. With FTL, you can pay for one large shipment, which often works out to be the more cost-efficient solution.
- Less likelihood of damage. Because there is significantly less unloading and loading, the chances of your cargo sustaining damage is reduced.
National Linen, Textile, and Fabric Freight Shipment
In addition to offering New Jersey and New York textile shipping, On Track Freight Systems boasts a range of national options. We have forged valuable relationships with some of the leading trucking providers, which allows us to provide you with delivery solutions to many key states.
For example, through exclusive marketing partnerships, we offer expedited service to Florida, California, Illinois, Texas, and beyond. At the same time, our specialized logistics department can connect you to the fast, cost-effective, coast-to-coast shipping you need.
Contact Us to Get Your Linen, Textile, Fabric, and Clothing Freight On Track!
Whether you need freight deliveries in New York and New Jersey, or you need cross-country shipping solutions for textile, fabric, linen, and fabrics, the On Track Freight Systems team will deliver. We are one of the leading logistics and trucking companies that specialize in creating tailored solutions to keep your freight on track.
Contact us today.