The experts at On Track Freight Systems offer multiple cost-effective solutions to get your cargo where it needs to be, including Full Truck Load shipping throughout the New York and New Jersey area.
And if you need national FTL shipping solutions, the team at On Track Freight Systems can help. Contact us today to learn more about our FTL solutions.
Reliable Full-Truckload Shipping in New York & New Jersey
If you’re in the New York or New Jersey Metro area, On Track Freight Systems offers robust full truckload delivery services. With our FTL shipping solutions, we’ll use a single truck to carry your shipment. While FTL can appear to be more expensive than LTL, it offers a myriad of attractive benefits over other types of shipping.
- Our FTL shipping can work out to be the more economical solution for larger shipments that have to fill the entire space of a truck.
- Full truckloads have fewer restrictions on the size and weight of the loads compared to less-than-truckloads.
- FTL shipments typically will arrive at their destination quicker because the truck is carrying a dedicated load, makes no other drop-offs, or pickups along the journey.
- With FTL shipping, your freight is traditionally safer and may have fewer chances of being damaged during transportation because there are no truck changes.
- FTL in New York and New Jersey may be your preferred method of shipping if you have heavier loads or bigger loads that are more valuable.
FTL New York and New Jersey Metro Delivery Area
Because we have two strategically located terminals in Deer Park, Long Island, and Woodbridge, New Jersey, we are able to provide highly competitive rates on FTL deliveries. Our geographic service area for full truckload deliveries in New York and New Jersey includes:
- Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island
- Zip Codes 110-119
- The Bronx, Staten Island, Rockland and Westchester
- Zip Codes 103-109
- Zip Codes 100-102
- NJ – All points in New Jersey
- Zip Codes 070-079, 080-089
Economic FTL Shipping Across the United States
As your one-stop trucking and logistics partner, On Track Freight Systems is your local New Jersey, NYC and Long Island trucking company with a national, coast-to-coast footprint. To best meet your needs, we have created valuable partnerships with several national trucking providers, so you can enjoy the seamless coverage you deserve. Through these partnerships, we provide fast, affordable full truckload service to:
- And Beyond
Our willingness and ability to partner with industry-leading, regional trucking organizations is a testament to our commitment to meeting your unique needs — regardless to where they take us. No matter the partner, you’ll enjoy a trusted point of contact from the On Track team and the world-class customer service you’ve come to expect.
LTL vs FTL Shipping: Which Option Is Best?
When it comes to deciding between FTL vs LTL shipping, the team at On Track Freight Systems can help. We’ll work closely with you to understand your unique needs and guide you to the best, most economic type of shipping. Here are a few of the key factors we’ll consider when helping you decide between FTL vs LTL in New York and New Jersey:
- Cost. FTL is typically more expensive because you’ll be paying to occupy the entire space. If cost is your key driving factor, LTL may be the better option.
- Weight. In many instances, LTL shipments will range up to 10,000 pounds. If your shipment is more than this, it may be more economical and make more sense to go with FTL shipping.
- Fragility. If you’re shipping products that are either high risk or fragile, you may be better suited to opt for FTL. With FTL, your goods will remain on a single truck for the entire journey, which reduces the likelihood of damage and breakage.
- Speed. Since you aren’t sharing freight space with other businesses via FTL, this is the most expeditious way to ship your cargo. Even if you don’t have a full truckload or fall short of 10,000 lbs, FTL will be your best option if you’re concerned about speed.
Still on the fence about which option is best? The team at On Track Freight System will help. We can conduct a needs analysis and show you the cost performance of choosing FTL vs LTL.
Learn More About FTL Shipping
Check out our informative articles below for more insights, tips and information on full-truckload freight shipping:
- What Is Full Truckload Shipping (FTL) & Should I Choose It?
- Don’t Overlook These Key Benefits of FTL Shipping at On Track
- A Comprehensive Guide to the FTL Freight Quote
- 5 Easy FTL Tips to Save Time & Money on Freight
- 7 Key FTL FAQs Small Businesses Should Know
- 5 Key FTL Best Practices Every Small Business Should Use
- What’s the Difference Between LTL vs FTL Shipping
- LTL vs FTL Shipping: Which Logistics Option Is Best for My Business?
- What’s the FTL Max Weight Limit?
- The Top 8 FTL Shipping Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- When To Use FTL Shipping
- When to Use Truckload vs Intermodal Freight Shipping
Contact On Track Freight Systems for Reliable Full Truck Load Shipping
At On Track Freight Systems, we understand the importance of having reliable FTL shipping options as well as LTL shipping options. And we offer the solutions to help you achieve your goals with the added timeliness and flexibility you need. Whether you’re looking for local New York and New Jersey deliveries or shipments to the other side of the country, the team at On Track Freight Systems is your trucking company.
Contact us today for a customized FTL quote.